समलैंगिकता और समलैंगिक सम्बन्ध क़ानून का विषय न होकर हमारी सामाजिकता ,नीति शाश्त्र और धर्म सम्मत आचरण से जुड़े विषय हैं । शाश्त्रों ने इस विषय को गहन वैज्ञानिक अध्ययन के आधार पर नीति कथाओं , बोध कथाओं की मार्फ़त आम जन तक पहुंचाया था।इसके नुक्सानात बतलाये थे।
पति -पत्नी के बीच मैथुन को धर्म सम्मत बतलाया गया है गृहस्थ आचरण का तप है मैथुन केवल विषय तृप्ति का विषय नहीं है।
क्या समलैंगिकता को आगे करके सरकार २०१४ का चुनाव जीत (ना) चाहती है। हद तो यह है कई कांग्रेसी चमचे मोदी से पूछ रहे हैं वह समलैंगिकता पर अपने विचार बताएं। जैसे यह कोई राष्ट्रीय मुद्दा हो आपातकाल हो जिस पर जन मत संग्रह होना हो।
राहुल कह रहें हैं अध्यादेश लाया गया तो वह उसका समर्थन करेंगे।
क्या पूरे देश की चेतना कुंद हो गई है ?ऐसा लगता है बकरी मैमना पार्टी समलैंगिकता को संरक्षण देकर कोई राष्ट्रीय क्रान्ति करना चाहती है।बकरी और मैमने को तमाम न्यूज़ चैनल बारहा इसका प्रचार करते दिखा रहे हैं। धन्य है यह राष्ट्रीय पार्टी।लगता है देश आत्मघातियों के हाथों में आ गया है।
हो सकता है चंद समलैंगिक संरक्षण गृह वोट भक्षी धंधे बाज़ खुलवा दें। हमारा मत है यदि ऐसा हो तो बुद्धिमंद शहज़ादे को इसका आजीवन अध्यक्ष बना दिया जाए। राहुल गांधी समलैंगिक योजना के तहत इसे लाया जाए। सबको काम मिलेगा। समलिंगिकों के अधिकार के संरक्षण की चौकसी करने वाले नए पद पैदा किये जाए। देश से रोज़गार कम होगा। फिटकरी रंग चौखा ही चौखा।
(७- १३) फीसद लोग हैं समलैंगिक एक अंग्रेजी रिसाला ऐसा प्रामाणिकता के साथ कह रहा है। बढ़िया वोट बैंक हैं :गे -लेस्बियन -बाईसेक्स्युऌस -ट्रांससेक्सयुअल्स। इनके लिए सदनों में सीट आरक्षित करने का सुझाव लाये मैमना -बकरी पार्टी। टिकेट वितरण में इन्हें आगे लाये। पोस्टर बॉय बनाये २०१४ के चुनाव का समलैंगिकों को। इसमें कोई खर्च भी नहीं है। वाह -वाही पूरी मिलेगी।
ऐसा प्रतीत होता है देश के सामने अब समलैंगिकता के सिवाय कोई मुद्दा नहीं है। चाहे कोई बंद कमरे में पशु को बंद करके खुला खेल फर्रुखाबादी खेले इन्हें वोट से मतलब है। लगता है देश आत्मघातियों के हाथों में आ गया है।
Health issues for gay men: Prevention first
Protect yourself from sexually transmitted infections
- Get tested and have your partner tested. Don't have unprotected sex unless you're certain you and your partner aren't infected with HIV or other sexually transmitted infections. Testing is important because many people don't know they're infected, and others might not be honest about their health.
- Use a condom or other protection. Use a new latex or polyurethane condom every time you have sex — especially during anal sex, but ideally during oral sex as well. Use only water-based lubricants, not petroleum jelly, hand lotion, cold cream or oils. Oil-based lubricants can weaken latex condoms and cause them to break. Don't share sex toys, and keep them safe by protecting them with a condom and cleaning them before and after every use.
- Be monogamous. Another reliable way to avoid sexually transmitted infections is to stay in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who isn't infected.
- Consider the drug Truvada. In July 2012, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the use of the drug Truvada to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted HIV infection in those who are at high risk. Truvada is also used as an HIV treatment along with other medications.When used to help prevent HIV infection, Truvada is only appropriate if your doctor is certain you don't already have an HIV or hepatitis B infection. The drug must also be taken daily, exactly as prescribed. And it should only be used along with other prevention strategies such as condom use every time you have sex.Truvada isn't for everyone. If you're interested in Truvada, talk with your doctor about the potential risks and benefits and whether it's right for you.
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink and don't use drugs. If you're under the influence, you're more likely to take sexual risks. If you choose to use injectable drugs, don't share needles.
- Know the risks associated with sexual venues. Sexual venues such as bathhouses, sex parties and the Internet can facilitate multiple sexual partnerships and anonymous sexual encounters, as well as higher risk sexual behaviors.
- Get vaccinated. Vaccinations can protect you from hepatitis A and hepatitis B, serious liver infections that can spread through sexual contact.
- Remain vigilant. There's no cure for HIV/AIDS and many sexually transmitted infections, such as human papillomavirus (HPV) and genital herpes. The best way to stay healthy is to protect yourself.
Address body image concerns
Health issues for gay men: Prevention first
Seek help for substance abuse
- Relying on bars and clubs for socializing and peer support
- Stress related to passing as a heterosexual or coming out
- Trauma due to bullying, violence, abuse or self-abuse
- Impact of sexism and discrimination
Recognize domestic violence
- Threatens to tell friends, loved ones, colleagues or community members your sexual orientation or gender identity
- Tells you that authorities won't help a homosexual, bisexual or transgendered person
- Tells you that leaving the relationship means you're admitting that homosexual relationships are deviant
- Tells you that domestic violence is a normal part of homosexual relationships or that men are naturally violent
Make routine health care a priority
The Health Risks of Gay Sex
As a physician, it is my duty to assess behaviors for their impact on health and wellbeing. When something is beneficial, such as exercise, good nutrition, or adequate sleep, it is my duty to recommend it. Likewise, when something is harmful, such as smoking, overeating, alcohol or drug abuse, and homosexual sex, it is my duty to discourage it.
- Levels of PromiscuityPrior to the AIDS epidemic, a 1978 study found that 75 percent of white, gay males claimed to have had more than 100 lifetime male sex partners: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed 500- 999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. Levels of promiscuity subsequently declined, but some observers are concerned that promiscuity is again approaching the levels of the 1970s. The medical consequence of this promiscuity is that gays have a greatly increased likelihood of contracting HIV/AIDS, syphilis and other STDs.
Similar extremes of promiscuity have not been documented among lesbians. However, an Australian study found that 93 percent of lesbians reported having had sex with men, and lesbians were 4.5 times more likely than heterosexual women to have had more than 50 lifetime male sex partners. Any degree of sexual promiscuity carries the risk of contracting STDs.
- Physical HealthCommon sexual practices among gay men lead to numerous STDs and physical injuries, some of which are virtually unknown in the heterosexual population. Lesbians are also at higher risk for STDs. In addition to diseases that may be transmitted during lesbian sex, a study at an Australian STD clinic found that lesbians were three to four times more likely than heterosexual women to have sex with men who were high-risk for HIV.
- Mental HealthIt is well established that there are high rates of psychiatric illnesses, including depression, drug abuse, and suicide attempts, among gays and lesbians. This is true even in the Netherlands, where gay, lesbian and bisexual (GLB) relationships are far more socially acceptable than in the U.S. Depression and drug abuse are strongly associated with risky sexual practices that lead to serious medical problems.
- Life SpanThe only epidemiological study to date on the life span of gay men concluded that gay and bisexual men lose up to 20 years of life expectancy.
- MonogamyMonogamy, meaning long-term sexual fidelity, is rare in GLB relationships, particularly among gay men. One study reported that 66 percent of gay couples reported sex outside the relationship within the first year, and nearly 90 percent if the relationship lasted five years.